Here are my homemade guilt and sugar-free but yet very sweet “Vegan Nice-Cream” recipes.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 Ripped Frozen Bananas
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 4-5 tbsp Organic/Raw Honey
- 50 gm Dark Chocolate (use unsweetened with 50-70% cocoa)
- 1 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 5-6 Chopped Peanuts and Almonds
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- You can use Double Boiler, over the low flame place a regular saucepan half-filled with water and a smaller one to place the mix, which nestles inside the saucepan over water. With a gentle stir, chocolate will be melted in 5-10 minutes.
- Peel off, cut, and place the bananas inside a zip lock bag to frost overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, take a mixing blender jar and pour frozen bananas, peanut butter, melted dark chocolate mix, and honey as per mentioned measurements.
- Blend everything into a smooth creamy texture.
- Later, add some chopped almonds and peanuts.
- Now, pour your vegan nice-cream mix in a mold and close with a lid on it.
- Place the mold in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After it gets completely frozen your nice-cream is ready to scoop out from the mold.
Top it up with some seeds or nuts and enjoy this chilling delight with your loved ones.
It’s a pleasure to hear your feedback so, don’t forget to say Hello in the comment section below.