Visitors to our website www.thesculptfitness.com, are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our blog, and the services we provide.
Conditions of use
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent, and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- The entire contents of www.thesculptfitness.com web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third-party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
Agreement to be Bound
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 15 days of notice before any new terms.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address/details below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Also, if you would like your data removed from our database, call, write or email and we will comply immediately.
Address: West Vinod Nagar, Patparganj, New Delhi-110092, India.